Baker-Elman Plumbing has been providing services to the western and southern suburbs of Boston for over 60 years. Satisfaction is guaranteed. All supplied parts and labor is warrantied for one year. Some of the services we provide are:
- Residential and commercial plumbing.
- Residential gas.
- Kitchen & bath remodels and renovations from beginning to end.
- Water heater repairs and installations.
- Rheem, Ruud, A.O. Smith, State, Bradford White, American.
- Tankless Eternal water heaters.
- Gas appliance installation.
- Gas BBQ hook-up.
- General home repairs.
- Faucet Repairs.
- Kohler, Grohe, Moen, American Standard, Franke, KWC and more
- Disposals, Hot and Cold Water Dispensers with Filter Systems Made by Franke, Insinkerator and Mountain Products Available.
- Boiler Repairs and Replacements
- Burnham and Crown
- Sump Pump Installations.
- Plumbing for Building Additions.
- Grab bars and hand held showers for clients who are handicapped or need assistance for safety.
Our minimum fee for a service call is $140.00 which consists of 1 hour. This includes 15 minutes of travel time and up to 45 minutes of work in your home. After the hour it breaks down into 15 minute increments at $35.00 per 15 minutes. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office and we will be glad to help.
We offer a senior discount of 10% off the labor which can not be combined with any other offers.
Angie’s List discount of 10% off labor will only apply to invoices paid within 30 days. This offer can not be combined with any other offers.